Monday, November 4, 2013

Finished October

Hey,

Man I haven't posted in a long time but I've gotten a lot done since my last post. I've gotten 14 achievements done. There are 30 in total so at this point I'm ahead of what I should be. I've also completely finished my house. Inside my house I've made a huge open living room area. When you go to the right there is a hallway with two doors. In one there is my chest room with all my resources that I've organized to find things easily. Then in the other door I have my bedroom with a huge window that looks at Kyle's house across from me. This is a view from the outside of the house. 
I've also gotten quite a bit of diamonds to make some tools with. I don't have enough diamonds to make diamond armour but I will still look for more to make some diamond armour. I've made a big garden that has lots of wheat, pumpkins, and watermelons. 
Kyle and I have also made a animal farm with chickens, sheep, cows, and pigs. 

At this point I feel like I've gotten lots done and me and Kyle seem to be ahead of what we thought we'd be at this point. I think that we'll be able to finish the game by the end of January. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool shots. I'm curious about how you do some of these things, about how the game is played. How do you mine? Build a tool? Fight a dragon?

    Seems like you're steadily progressing, and I'm looking forward to learning more about what you're doing (and how).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a blog post that hopefully helped explain more about Minecraft to you.

    ReplyDelete