Monday, September 23, 2013

Passion Project

Hey! 

My name is Braden, and in my Bible class at school we are doing these projects called "Passion Project". The project is basically a project based on something you want to get better at. At the end of the project you want to beat a goal that you set at the beginning of the year. Throughout the semester you blog about what you've done every two weeks. 

My passion project is basically about Minecraft. My friend Kyle like playing Minecraft together, and we've both never beat the game. So we decided that this would be a good project idea.Throughout the semester we will be setting goals for each other to try and beat such as getting all the achievements or getting a certain amount of emeralds. At the end of the semester we will try and beat the Enderdragon (the end boss). I think this project will be a fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment