Friday, January 31, 2014

End of the Project

Hey,

Well it seems that my project has run it's course. To finish off our project and tell the rest of my class about what I did I had to make a presentation in front of the class and tell them about what I did. It went pretty well over all. I really enjoyed this project and I feel like I learned a lot. I basically completed all the goals I set at the beginning of the year, with the exception of completing all of the achievements. I just want to thank my teacher Mr. Watson for helping Kyle and I out with our projects and taking time out of his busy schedule to play the game with us. I also want to thank Kyle for actually making the server for us to play on and for this whole project to actually happen. I feel like me choosing Minecraft as my project was a good idea because I really didn't have any trouble with my motivating myself to make progress. I hope that my next project will turn out just as well as this one did!

Thanks,

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment