Tuesday, December 10, 2013

End of November

Hey,

Last time time I posted I explained lots about how Minecraft works. I've also posted a couple different pages on my blog about my friend Kyle's blog, and also the rules that we've made to make things a little bit easier. 

Gotten a lot done this month. I've finished my house. Made an awesome chest room with a lot of resources. 
This is my chest room

Within the last month Minecraft has updated which was a pain because they've added achievements to the game. I lost all of my achievements that I earned. Since the update I've gotten more than I had before I lost the achievements. Right now I have 24 achievements and there are 33. 










































This is a list of all the achievements.

The one thing I haven't really worked on is my enchantment table room. I just haven't had enough time to get the leather to make book shelves. 

This is how you make bookshelves.

It takes a long time to make the books because leather can be hard to find. You need lots of bookshelves for enchantment table because the bookshelves give you better enchantments. 

This is how you make an enchantment table. 

I've recently gone to the nether to find a nether fortress. The reason I wanted to find a nether fortress is because that's where you find Blaze mobs. Blaze mobs are need to get blaze rods which are needed to make blaze powder, which are needed to make eyes of ender, which are needed to find a stronghold, which is needed to get to The End so I can fight the Enderdragon. Yeah, it's quite a process to go through. 

While I was going to find a nether fortress, Kyle went exploring. As he was exploring he found horses! Now for those who don't know, horses aren't very easy to find. They can only be found in certain biomes and at certain times. So finding horses was pretty exciting for us. The com thing about horses is that you can actually tame them and then your able to ride them around! 

Now with this passion project you need a mentor that is supposed to help you through your project. I haven't really said much about it because I haven't had a chance to go on Minecraft with my mentor. The mentor I chose was one of my teachers, Mr. Watson. The reason I chose him is because I feel like he would be a good person to teach me things I don't know about Minecraft. Such as teaching me about how to add mods to the server. Hopefully we are able to get Watson on soon and learn some new things about Minecraft. 

This is my area. I've finished my house and I'm pretty happy with it because it's not like I'm in my house all that much so I'm pretty happy with it. My bedroom also has a nice view of our whole area.
 My bedroom.

My horse. (and Kyle's horse in the background)

My horse barn.

My finished wheat, watermelon, sugar cane, and animal farm.

I think I've been making good progress so far! There isn't that much left to be done before me and Kyle are able to go fight the Enderdragon. I only have about 9 more achievements left that I need to get, which won't be very hard to do. Hopefully we will be able to finish pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment